We’ve transacted more than $2 billion in face amount, marketing each policy to a large network of institutional investors, to secure the best offer for our clients.
- An insured over the age of seventy (70) with an in-force Universal Life (UL), Variable Universal Life (VUL), Survivorship (SUL or SVUL), Term Life*, or Whole Life insurance policy with a minimum face amount $500,000.
- The need for liquidity outweighs the need for insurance coverage and the policy has been in force for at least 2 years.
- The life insurance policy must be issued by an Insurance Carrier with a credit rating of “A” or better by AM Best.
- Declining Financial Performance
- Retirement or Loss of Key Executive(s)
- M&A, Private Equity Transactions
- Proceeds from a policy sale can fund a turnaround, reduce leverage, drive liquidation or recovery values
- Helps pay Professional Fees
- Maximizes asset recovery for Creditors
- Provides a point of differentiating for the Professional suggesting this option
- No obligation & no upfront costs
- Relief of premium expense
- Alternative to surrendering or lapsing a policy